Sunday, May 31, 2009

Music Musing #4

Yesterday I was in New York City to see my friend's acting showcase; he was great! Afterwards we went with his family to see his older brother's friend play at Arlene's Grocery. Unfortunately, it was kinda dead; we were pretty much the only people there. That means everyone who didn't go missed out! Joshua Sturm is one of the best guitarists I've ever heard in my life. His acoustic style is fantastic; often using his guitar as a percussion instrument and playing the guitar in ways you have never seen before. His voice is pretty good too; I got a CD of his and can't wait to get it on my iPod. Comment if you want a CD, he's selling them for $5, and I might be able to get people them if you want one! (Might, I have no clue what he's doing over the summer, but I might be able to get in touch with him through a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment